Ir a la página : Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Siguiente
AutorMensaje
Explosion
Cansino
Cansino
Explosion

Cantidad de envíos : 14195

Un post para Mamoncin (solo discos 2009) LINKS EN ANUNCIO v.5 - Página 2 Empty
MensajeTema: Re: Un post para Mamoncin (solo discos 2009) LINKS EN ANUNCIO v.5   Un post para Mamoncin (solo discos 2009) LINKS EN ANUNCIO v.5 - Página 2 EmptyJue Nov 26, 2009 6:13 pm

King Crimson - In the Court of the Crimson King (2009 Reissue)

Un post para Mamoncin (solo discos 2009) LINKS EN ANUNCIO v.5 - Página 2 Court-crimson-king

Citación :
Tracklist:
1. “21st Century Schizoid Man”
2. “I Talk to the Wind”
3. “Epitaph”
4. “Moonchild”
5. “The Court of the Crimson King”
6. “Moonchild” [full version]
7. “I Talk to the Wind” [Fripp and McDonald duo version]
8. “I Talk to the Wind” [alternate take]
9. “Epitaph” [backing track]
10. “Wind session” [extracts from the session that produced the intro to "21st Century Schizoid Man"]

In the Court of the Crimson King (an observation by King Crimson) is the 1969 debut album by the Britishprogressive rock group King Crimson. The album reached #3 on the British charts. The album is certified gold in the United States.

The album is generally viewed as one of the strongest of the progressive rock genre, where King Crimson largely stripped away the blues-based foundations of rock music and mixed together with jazz and European symphonic elements. In his 1997 book Rocking the Classics, critic and musicologist Edward Macan notes that In the Court of the Crimson King “may be the most influential progressive rock album ever released”. The Who’s Pete Townshend was quoted as calling the album “an uncanny masterpiece”.

The album was remastered and re-released on vinyl and CD several times during the 1980s and 1990s, although all these versions were based on masters that had some inevitable tape degradation. The original first-generation stereo master tapes were finally located in a Virgin Records storage vault in 2003, leading to a much improved remastered CD version released in 2004 and a surround sound mix to be released in 2009 for the album’s 40th anniversary.

http://rapidshare.com/files/312247499/reicarmesim.zip
http://www.lastfm.es/user/amoide
Explosion
Cansino
Cansino
Explosion

MensajeTema: Re: Un post para Mamoncin (solo discos 2009) LINKS EN ANUNCIO v.5   Un post para Mamoncin (solo discos 2009) LINKS EN ANUNCIO v.5 - Página 2 EmptyJue Nov 26, 2009 6:18 pm

King Crimson - Red (2009 Reissue)

Un post para Mamoncin (solo discos 2009) LINKS EN ANUNCIO v.5 - Página 2 King_Crimson_Red

Citación :
Tracklist:
1. “Red”
2. “Fallen Angel”
3. “One More Red Nightmare”
4. “Providence”
5. “Starless”
6. “Red” [pre-overdub trio version]
7. “Fallen Angel” [pre-overdub trio version]
8. “Providence” [unedited live version]

King Crimson fell apart once more, seemingly for the last time, as David Cross walked away during the making of this album. It became Robert Fripp’s last thoughts on this version of the band, a bit noiser overall but with some surprising sounds featured, mostly out of the group’s past — Mel Collins’ and Ian McDonald’s saxes, Marc Charig’s cornet, and Robin Miller’s oboe, thus providing a glimpse of what the 1972-era King Crimson might’ve sounded like handling the later group’s repertory (which nearly happened). Indeed, Charig’s cornet gets just about the best showcase it ever had on a King Crimson album, and the truth is that few intact groups could have gotten an album as good as Red together. The fact that it was put together by a band in its death throes makes it all the more impressive an achievement. Indeed, Red does improve in some respects on certain aspects of the previous album — including “Starless,” a cousin to the prior album’s title track — and only the lower quality of the vocal compositions keeps this from being as strongly recommended as its two predecessors.

http://rapidshare.com/files/312227529/comunista.zip
Explosion
Cansino
Cansino
Explosion

MensajeTema: Re: Un post para Mamoncin (solo discos 2009) LINKS EN ANUNCIO v.5   Un post para Mamoncin (solo discos 2009) LINKS EN ANUNCIO v.5 - Página 2 EmptyJue Nov 26, 2009 6:25 pm

King Crimson - Lizard (2009 Reissue)

Un post para Mamoncin (solo discos 2009) LINKS EN ANUNCIO v.5 - Página 2 KingCrimsonLizard

Citación :
Tracklist:
1. “Cirkus”
2. “Indoor Games”
3. “Happy Family”
4. “Lady of the Dancing Water”
5. “Lizard”
6. “Lady of the Dancing Water” (alternate mix)
7. “Bolero” (Frame by Frame remix)
8. “Cirkus” (studio run-through)

Lizard is very consciously jazz-oriented — the influence of Miles Davis (particularly Sketches of Spain) being especially prominent — and very progressive, even compared with the two preceding albums. The pieces are longer and have extensive developmental sections, reminiscent of classical music, and the lyrics are more ornate, while the subject matter is more exotic and rarified — epic, Ragnarok-like battles between good and evil that run cyclically. The doom-laden mood of the first two albums is just as strong, except that the music is prettier; the only thing missing is a sense of humor. Jon Anderson of Yes guests on one key number, “Prince Rupert Awakes” (which vocalist/bassist Gordon Haskell never completed), and the album is stronger for his presence. At the time of its release, some critics praised Lizard for finally breaking with the formula and structure that shaped the two preceding albums, but overall it’s an acquired taste.

http://rapidshare.com/files/312257257/lagarticha_pt1.zip
http://rapidshare.com/files/312271015/lagarticha_pt2.zip
Txesk
Cansino
Cansino
Txesk

Cantidad de envíos : 6119
Localización : I got better, I got better now there's nothing wrong. I got better, I got better, I got strong

MensajeTema: Re: Un post para Mamoncin (solo discos 2009) LINKS EN ANUNCIO v.5   Un post para Mamoncin (solo discos 2009) LINKS EN ANUNCIO v.5 - Página 2 EmptyJue Nov 26, 2009 6:47 pm

Este creo que no esta por aqui...folkpop freakie Un post para Mamoncin (solo discos 2009) LINKS EN ANUNCIO v.5 - Página 2 6682 esta bien chulo Razz

FREELANCE WHALES
"weathervanes"

Un post para Mamoncin (solo discos 2009) LINKS EN ANUNCIO v.5 - Página 2 Freelancewhales-weathervanes-art

1 Generator ^ First Floor 3:07
2 Hannah 3:38
3 Location 4:38
4 Channels 1:18
5 Starring 3:34
6 Kilojoules 3:19
7 Broken Horse 4:38
8 Danse Flat 1:15
9 Ghosting 5:19
10 We Could Be Friends 4:13
11 Vessels 1:44
12 Generator ^ Second Floor 4:31
13 The Great Estates 4:01

LINK: http://www.4shared.com/file/152961067/c42c5a36/TFW-WV-musicandcigaretteblogspotcom-rafael777.html
kenshin
Charlatan
Charlatan
kenshin

Cantidad de envíos : 1065

MensajeTema: Re: Un post para Mamoncin (solo discos 2009) LINKS EN ANUNCIO v.5   Un post para Mamoncin (solo discos 2009) LINKS EN ANUNCIO v.5 - Página 2 EmptyJue Nov 26, 2009 7:29 pm

VA - Sensacional Soul Vol.2 (2009) este ya no va.
Head In a Cloud
Cansino
Cansino
Head In a Cloud

Cantidad de envíos : 6558

MensajeTema: Re: Un post para Mamoncin (solo discos 2009) LINKS EN ANUNCIO v.5   Un post para Mamoncin (solo discos 2009) LINKS EN ANUNCIO v.5 - Página 2 EmptyJue Nov 26, 2009 7:41 pm

kenshin escribió:
VA - Sensacional Soul Vol.2 (2009) este ya no va.

http://www.mediafire.com/?jyomykjmmyy
Txesk
Cansino
Cansino
Txesk

Localización : I got better, I got better now there's nothing wrong. I got better, I got better, I got strong

MensajeTema: Re: Un post para Mamoncin (solo discos 2009) LINKS EN ANUNCIO v.5   Un post para Mamoncin (solo discos 2009) LINKS EN ANUNCIO v.5 - Página 2 EmptyVie Nov 27, 2009 12:27 am

THE GENTLE LURCH
"The Beat of the Heart Is the Beat of the Boss"

Un post para Mamoncin (solo discos 2009) LINKS EN ANUNCIO v.5 - Página 2 2377660

Les américains n'ont définitivement plus le monopole de produire de la bonne musique americana et de country alternative n'en déplaise à des géants comme Neko Case, Bonnie Prince Billy ou encore Giant Sand pour ne pas les nommer tous. En effet, pendant l'été, j'ai découvert un trio allemand The Gentle Lurch formé par Lars Hiller, Cornelia Mothes et Frank Heim qui se répartissent les vocalises, les instruments, la composition et l'écriture de façon équitable. J'ai été de suite soufflée par l'authenticité et l'atmosphère bluesy de leur musique. Lars et Cornelia qui assurent principalement le chant forment un duo de toute beauté : lui fait songer à Stuart Staples ou encore Bill Callahan de part son grain de voix un peu rocailleux et la profondeur de sa voix, il s'impose rapidement comme un leader charismatique, elle, fait place à la douceur, sa voix est magnifique, d'une douceur nordique très caractéristique.

Après la sortie d'un premier album From Around a Fire (2007) qui faisait la part belle au folk, c'est bien sur les terres américaines, que le trio a décidé de nous emmener sur leur deuxième double galette The Beat of the Heart is the Beat of the Boss sorti en juin 2009. Ce double album est assez audacieux et dense, il faut pour pouvoir vraiment apprécier cette musique prendre son temps, c'est le seul mot d'ordre aussi non, ce style musical pourrait vous laisser de marbre car relativement hermétique. Il a fallu m'armer de patience mais le jeu vaut largement la chandelle au final. Les compositions sont sublimes souvent crépusculaires et sombres : Owl 3 sur lequel Cornelia brille, Tonight, I, le jazzy Pigeons et le country The Disappearence qui réunit les deux chanteurs sont les incontournables de la première galette tandis que le minimaliste et brillant Folksinger, l'ombrageux What Are We, le divin Kept Woman et le fantomatique Let's Roll en sont les highlights de la seconde.

Une découverte aussi étonnante d'inattendue sous la forme de ce groupe allemand qui fait de la musique américaine aussi bien que ces derniers. Des beaux textes avec une pointe de philosophie, des compositions d'une qualité d'orfèvre et des chanteurs charismatiques. A suivre.

Note Finale : A+

LINK: http://rapidshare.com/files/251081498/Gentle_Lurch__The_-_The_Beat_Of__The_Heart_Is_The_Beat_Of_The_Boss__2CD__-_2009.zip
Explosion
Cansino
Cansino
Explosion

MensajeTema: Re: Un post para Mamoncin (solo discos 2009) LINKS EN ANUNCIO v.5   Un post para Mamoncin (solo discos 2009) LINKS EN ANUNCIO v.5 - Página 2 EmptyVie Nov 27, 2009 5:19 pm

Esto es crema.

Various Artists - Introducing Townes Van Zandt Via The Great Unknown (2009)

Un post para Mamoncin (solo discos 2009) LINKS EN ANUNCIO v.5 - Página 2 2hg4dw3

Citación :
Townes Van Zandt is a name bandied about as an artist you surely must have heard about?

John Townes Van Zandt, March 7, 1944 - January 1, 1997, was a singer-songwriter and poet. He was too fond of drink and drugs and suffered from manic depression. He usually appeared at small venues, but you get the impression that today he could fill the Albert Hall. He never had a hit himself, though Willie Nelson and Merle Haggard scored a Billboard country No.1 with his ‘Pancho And Lefty’.

This compilation brings us 19 of his compositions covered by contemporary musicians from Australia, Canada, Ireland, Sweden, the UK and US. Represented are solo and band settings, from stark to sophisticated. Stephen Duffy & The Lilac Time deliver ‘Pancho And Lefty’, Kevin Tihista treats us to ‘Still Looking For You’, while Chris Mills adds the dark edge to ‘Tecumseh Valley’. The Be Good Tanyas perform ‘Waiting Around To Die’, which has appeared on the American TV drama series ‘Breaking Bad’. More unusual presentations include Telafonica’s ‘St John The Gambler’ and Jad Fair’s ’Turnstyled, Junkpiled’.

This album works on two different levels, as an introduction to the work of a great songwriter and as a sampler of some splendid modern performers.

Tracklist:
1. Lessons In Time (AU) - At My Window
2. Thomas Denver Jonsson (SWE) - To Live Is To Fly
3. Loophole & Ciaran Kirby (IRL) - Lungs
4. Great Lake Swimmers (CAN) - Our Mother The Mountain
5. Fort King & My Hawaii (US) - Loretta
6. Christina Kulukundis (UK/US) - If I Needed You
7. J. Tillman (US) - My Proud Mountains
8. Gustav Haggren (SWE) - Fare Thee Well, Miss Carousel
9. Kevin Tihista (US) - Still Looking For You
10. Kate Maki (CAN) - I'll Be Here In The Morning
11. Anders Parker (US) - No Place To Fall
12. Telafonica (AU) - St. John The Gambler
13. Nick Jones (US) - Don't Take It To Bad
14. The Wheel (US) - She Came And She Touched Me
15. Stephen Duffy & The Lilac Time (UK) - Pancho And Lefty
16. Pacific Ocean Fire (UK) - You Are Not Needed Now
17. Chris Mills (US) - Tecumseh Valley
18. The Be Good Tanyas (CAN) - Waiting Around To Die
19. Jad Fair (US) - Turnstyled, Junkpiled

http://rapidshare.com/files/312560392/Treba_imati_uzor_u_zivotu.rar
Txesk
Cansino
Cansino
Txesk

MensajeTema: Re: Un post para Mamoncin (solo discos 2009) LINKS EN ANUNCIO v.5   Un post para Mamoncin (solo discos 2009) LINKS EN ANUNCIO v.5 - Página 2 EmptyVie Nov 27, 2009 6:02 pm

IMMANU EL
"moen"

Un post para Mamoncin (solo discos 2009) LINKS EN ANUNCIO v.5 - Página 2 Cover

Tracklist:
01. Agnes Day
02. Lionheart
03. Aerial
04. Hogamon One
05. Hogamon Two
06. May
07. Archers
08. Tunnel
09. Storm

Suecia
Género: Post Rock
Año: 2009
Calidad: Mp3 320<

LINK: http://rapidshare.com/files/310240407/ImauEl.rar
haz palmas grita si!!!
Cansino
Cansino
haz palmas grita si!!!

Cantidad de envíos : 20691

MensajeTema: Re: Un post para Mamoncin (solo discos 2009) LINKS EN ANUNCIO v.5   Un post para Mamoncin (solo discos 2009) LINKS EN ANUNCIO v.5 - Página 2 EmptyVie Nov 27, 2009 6:44 pm

Nuevo Ep de Spinto Band... a mí el segundo disco, en contra de la opinión generalizada, me siguió gustando casi tanto como el primero, así que a ver qué tal esto.

Código:
The Spinto Band - Slim and Slender EP (2009)
Un post para Mamoncin (solo discos 2009) LINKS EN ANUNCIO v.5 - Página 2 2
Código:
http://rapidshare.com/files/312987414/SpiBa.zip
Txesk
Cansino
Cansino
Txesk

MensajeTema: Re: Un post para Mamoncin (solo discos 2009) LINKS EN ANUNCIO v.5   Un post para Mamoncin (solo discos 2009) LINKS EN ANUNCIO v.5 - Página 2 EmptyVie Nov 27, 2009 7:04 pm

este tambien es su lugar...

Otro buen disco de este año...

COTTON JONES
"paranoid cocoon"

Un post para Mamoncin (solo discos 2009) LINKS EN ANUNCIO v.5 - Página 2 Cj

folk rock band that make gorgeous music that puts a content smile on your face. Get on your porch swing, smell the fall breeze and drift away with Cotton Jones. This one has been on repeat the past few days.
The beauty of Paranoid Cocoon is that it captures the laid-back nature of country/outdoor living. While country folk might be too rich for some, CJ puts it down several notches to solely focus on the sedate ambiance, which is best laid bare in “Cotton & Velvet.”
If the music feels like a shared experience, it’s by unintentional design as Nau clarifies, “I believe there’s a familiar mood from start to finish… the lyrics work like visuals of such moods.” Whether it’s a forceful artificial push in “Gotta Cheer Up” or a continual reminder that you’re ordinary in “I Am The Changer,” sometimes there’s solace in commonality.

LINK: http://www.mediafire.com/?jeog09vzlyf
Txesk
Cansino
Cansino
Txesk

MensajeTema: Re: Un post para Mamoncin (solo discos 2009) LINKS EN ANUNCIO v.5   Un post para Mamoncin (solo discos 2009) LINKS EN ANUNCIO v.5 - Página 2 EmptyVie Nov 27, 2009 7:06 pm

Al igual que este que tampoco esta...

Aqui uno de los mejores veinte discos del año para mua...muy divertidos y con clase, canciones muy curradas y freakies como ellas solas. Increible el cambio que han ido pegando a lo largo de su discografia estos tipos para llegar a...esto Un post para Mamoncin (solo discos 2009) LINKS EN ANUNCIO v.5 - Página 2 6682

MeWITHOUTyOU
"It's All Crazy! It's All False! It's All a Dream! It's Alright"

Un post para Mamoncin (solo discos 2009) LINKS EN ANUNCIO v.5 - Página 2 Image19

1 Every Thought a Thought of You 3:31
2 The Fox, the Crow and the Cookie 3:31
3 The Angel of Death Came to David's Room 3:54
4 Goodbye, I! 3:50
5 A Stick, Carrot & String 3:06
6 Bullet to Binary (Pt. Two) 5:12
7 Timothy Hay 3:37
8 Fig With a Bellyache 3:31
9 Cattail Down 3:47
10 The King Beetle on a Coconut Estate 6:01
11 Allah, Allah, Allah 4:55

LINK AL DISCO: http://www.mediafire.com/?e5znzlzezyw
homeboy_dj
Aburrido
Aburrido
homeboy_dj

Cantidad de envíos : 252

MensajeTema: Re: Un post para Mamoncin (solo discos 2009) LINKS EN ANUNCIO v.5   Un post para Mamoncin (solo discos 2009) LINKS EN ANUNCIO v.5 - Página 2 EmptyVie Nov 27, 2009 7:13 pm

algun alma pseudo electronica que ponga el de deadmou5?
Chemi
Cansino
Cansino
Chemi

Cantidad de envíos : 7441

MensajeTema: Re: Un post para Mamoncin (solo discos 2009) LINKS EN ANUNCIO v.5   Un post para Mamoncin (solo discos 2009) LINKS EN ANUNCIO v.5 - Página 2 EmptyVie Nov 27, 2009 7:13 pm

Qué ha pasado aqui esta tarde?
cuanto trabajo!
Invitado
Invitado

MensajeTema: Re: Un post para Mamoncin (solo discos 2009) LINKS EN ANUNCIO v.5   Un post para Mamoncin (solo discos 2009) LINKS EN ANUNCIO v.5 - Página 2 EmptyVie Nov 27, 2009 7:17 pm

homeboy_dj escribió:
algun alma pseudo electronica que ponga el de deadmou5?

+1
Gb
Aburrido
Aburrido
Gb

Cantidad de envíos : 330

MensajeTema: Re: Un post para Mamoncin (solo discos 2009) LINKS EN ANUNCIO v.5   Un post para Mamoncin (solo discos 2009) LINKS EN ANUNCIO v.5 - Página 2 EmptySáb Nov 28, 2009 3:10 pm

Deadmau5 - Lack of a better name
http://rapidshare.com/files/303785821/Muade_-_Mejor_nombre.rar
Invitado
Invitado

MensajeTema: Re: Un post para Mamoncin (solo discos 2009) LINKS EN ANUNCIO v.5   Un post para Mamoncin (solo discos 2009) LINKS EN ANUNCIO v.5 - Página 2 EmptySáb Nov 28, 2009 3:12 pm

Gracias tio.
Invitado
Invitado

MensajeTema: Re: Un post para Mamoncin (solo discos 2009) LINKS EN ANUNCIO v.5   Un post para Mamoncin (solo discos 2009) LINKS EN ANUNCIO v.5 - Página 2 EmptySáb Nov 28, 2009 5:57 pm

El puto Rapidshare no funciona en todo el dia, siempre esta lleno de free users... A todo el mundo le pasa???
haz palmas grita si!!!
Cansino
Cansino
haz palmas grita si!!!

MensajeTema: Re: Un post para Mamoncin (solo discos 2009) LINKS EN ANUNCIO v.5   Un post para Mamoncin (solo discos 2009) LINKS EN ANUNCIO v.5 - Página 2 EmptySáb Nov 28, 2009 6:11 pm

El rapidshare va como el ojete desde hace un mes... sé que soy cansino, pero insisto en lo del jdownloader... no seáis cabezones y probarlo.
Invitado
Invitado

MensajeTema: Re: Un post para Mamoncin (solo discos 2009) LINKS EN ANUNCIO v.5   Un post para Mamoncin (solo discos 2009) LINKS EN ANUNCIO v.5 - Página 2 EmptySáb Nov 28, 2009 6:12 pm

Pero no hace que el Rapidshare funcione bien no?
haz palmas grita si!!!
Cansino
Cansino
haz palmas grita si!!!

MensajeTema: Re: Un post para Mamoncin (solo discos 2009) LINKS EN ANUNCIO v.5   Un post para Mamoncin (solo discos 2009) LINKS EN ANUNCIO v.5 - Página 2 EmptySáb Nov 28, 2009 6:18 pm

pero hace que te despreocupes... cuando te vas a dar cuenta te lo ha descargao sin que tú estés dándole a f5 toda la puñetera tarde...
Txesk
Cansino
Cansino
Txesk

MensajeTema: Re: Un post para Mamoncin (solo discos 2009) LINKS EN ANUNCIO v.5   Un post para Mamoncin (solo discos 2009) LINKS EN ANUNCIO v.5 - Página 2 EmptySáb Nov 28, 2009 6:35 pm

Este es un muy buen disco de britpop, hacia tiempo que no me topaba con uno.

ANIMAL KINGDOM
"signs and wonders"

Un post para Mamoncin (solo discos 2009) LINKS EN ANUNCIO v.5 - Página 2 00+Signs+and+wonders

1 Good Morning
2 Signs and Wonders
3 Tin Man
4 Silence Summons You
5 Into the Sea
6 Two by Two
7 Home
8 Walls of Jericho
9 Mephistopheles
10 Yes Sir, Yes Sir
11 Bright Lights
12 Chalk Stars

LINK: http://www.gigasize.com/get.php?d=4royfop20td
PASSWORD: laspikedeLycmusic
haz palmas grita si!!!
Cansino
Cansino
haz palmas grita si!!!

MensajeTema: Re: Un post para Mamoncin (solo discos 2009) LINKS EN ANUNCIO v.5   Un post para Mamoncin (solo discos 2009) LINKS EN ANUNCIO v.5 - Página 2 EmptySáb Nov 28, 2009 7:29 pm

Txesk escribió:
Este es un muy buen disco de britpop, hacia tiempo que no me topaba con uno.

ANIMAL KINGDOM
"signs and wonders"

Un post para Mamoncin (solo discos 2009) LINKS EN ANUNCIO v.5 - Página 2 00+Signs+and+wonders

1 Good Morning
2 Signs and Wonders
3 Tin Man
4 Silence Summons You
5 Into the Sea
6 Two by Two
7 Home
8 Walls of Jericho
9 Mephistopheles
10 Yes Sir, Yes Sir
11 Bright Lights
12 Chalk Stars

LINK: http://www.gigasize.com/get.php?d=4royfop20td
PASSWORD: laspikedeLycmusic

La verdad es que tengo ganas de hincarle el diente a algo de este palo que nos ha dado muy poquitas alegrías este año, la verdad... a ver qué tal...
Txesk
Cansino
Cansino
Txesk

MensajeTema: Re: Un post para Mamoncin (solo discos 2009) LINKS EN ANUNCIO v.5   Un post para Mamoncin (solo discos 2009) LINKS EN ANUNCIO v.5 - Página 2 EmptySáb Nov 28, 2009 7:56 pm

Pues si haz palmas, desde principios de año con el nuevo disco de the boxer rebellion no habia encontrado ningun otro buen disco de este palo.

---------------------------------

Aqui dejo otra historia diferente, la de estos franceses, aun no lo he oido, solo una cancion (la del video), pero si he oido su disco debut y muy bueno, a ver que tal sera este.

A RED SEASON SHADE
"interiors"

Un post para Mamoncin (solo discos 2009) LINKS EN ANUNCIO v.5 - Página 2 16134602

tracklist:
1. Oimiakon
2. Ghosts & Clouds
3. In A Poor Emancipation
4. Untitled
5. Retrospective
6. Le Ciel Est Blanc
7. Talk To Me
8. Mimosa
9. Nordlys
10. Gardens
11. City Glow
12. Soundscape

This is where beauty is… A Red Season Shade from Nice, France has managed to record an astonishing full-length “The Outcome Fosters Detachment” produced by Minco Eggersman (At The Close Of Every Day, The Spirit That Guides Us, Sally Forth Records). The music of these 4 young men reminds us of The Appleseed Cast but also of This Beautiful Mess, Further Seems Forever and Mineral. People who like matured, dreamy and beautifully orchestrated songs will find themselves welcoming A Red Season Shade amongst their all-time favorite bands. They have most definetely mastered the art of melodic post-hardcore, with passionate vocals and melancholic atmospheres. In February 2005 they did a tour through Switzerland, Germany and the Netherlands and played with bands like The Spirit That Guides Us, Jetsetready, Denison Witmer, Brown Feather Sparrow and Anderson where they made a lot of new fans. Their full-length debute should be released this fall by an amazing recordlabel that is yet to be kept secret but this will be an album to remember…

LINK: http://rapidshare.com/files/304496001/a_red_season_shade_-_interiors__rallye__2009__flip.rar
Txesk
Cansino
Cansino
Txesk

MensajeTema: Re: Un post para Mamoncin (solo discos 2009) LINKS EN ANUNCIO v.5   Un post para Mamoncin (solo discos 2009) LINKS EN ANUNCIO v.5 - Página 2 EmptySáb Nov 28, 2009 8:23 pm

Recycling_Panda escribió:
Pacific Ocean Fire - Hibernation Songs

Folk
Contenido patrocinado

MensajeTema: Re: Un post para Mamoncin (solo discos 2009) LINKS EN ANUNCIO v.5   Un post para Mamoncin (solo discos 2009) LINKS EN ANUNCIO v.5 - Página 2 Empty

Un post para Mamoncin (solo discos 2009) LINKS EN ANUNCIO v.5
Página 2 de 10.Ir a la página : Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Siguiente