AngelOfIslington
24 participantes
Ir a la página : 1, 2, 3  Siguiente
AutorMensaje
AngelOfIslington
Espía

Cantidad de envíos : 3

GETTING FROM BENI TO VALENCIA AIRPORT MONDAY NIGHT Empty
MensajeTema: GETTING FROM BENI TO VALENCIA AIRPORT MONDAY NIGHT   GETTING FROM BENI TO VALENCIA AIRPORT MONDAY NIGHT EmptyMar Jul 07, 2009 4:04 pm

Heya,

thought I'll give it a try here.
I need to be at the Valencia airport on monday by 7am latest.

Does anyone has an idea how to get there. Public transport seems non-existent by that time.

Is there anyone who needs to got to the airport as well? Maybe we could share a taxi or whatever.

Please get in touch if you got any ideas.
carlosconico
Cansino
Cansino
carlosconico

Cantidad de envíos : 3216

MensajeTema: Re: GETTING FROM BENI TO VALENCIA AIRPORT MONDAY NIGHT   GETTING FROM BENI TO VALENCIA AIRPORT MONDAY NIGHT EmptyMar Jul 07, 2009 4:56 pm

Leave the festival on Sunday afternoon
mariousera
17Seconds
17Seconds
mariousera

Cantidad de envíos : 105276

MensajeTema: Re: GETTING FROM BENI TO VALENCIA AIRPORT MONDAY NIGHT   GETTING FROM BENI TO VALENCIA AIRPORT MONDAY NIGHT EmptyMar Jul 07, 2009 5:01 pm

HERE YOU ARE

http://www.valencia.es/ayuntamiento/infociudad_accesible.nsf/DocumentosAuxWeb/EC2664C60EE38311C12572C20023E28C

http://benicassim.costasur.com/es/como-llegar.html
Solomon Grundy
Charlatan
Charlatan
Solomon Grundy

Cantidad de envíos : 1303

MensajeTema: Re: GETTING FROM BENI TO VALENCIA AIRPORT MONDAY NIGHT   GETTING FROM BENI TO VALENCIA AIRPORT MONDAY NIGHT EmptyMar Jul 07, 2009 5:03 pm

The first train from Castellon to Valencia is at 6.00 am, and in Valencia you would have to go by taxi or bus to the airport...I think you will have to go by taxi directly from Benicassim.
Invitado
Invitado

MensajeTema: Re: GETTING FROM BENI TO VALENCIA AIRPORT MONDAY NIGHT   GETTING FROM BENI TO VALENCIA AIRPORT MONDAY NIGHT EmptyMar Jul 07, 2009 5:03 pm

Es al revés, mario. Busca transporte para estar el lunes a las 7 de la mañana en el aeropuerto de Valencia a mucho tardar. Que no hay transporte público a esas horas por lo visto y miraba si alguien necesitaba estar a esa hora en el aeropuerto y pillar un taxi.
belcebú
Cansino
Cansino
belcebú

Cantidad de envíos : 68773

MensajeTema: Re: GETTING FROM BENI TO VALENCIA AIRPORT MONDAY NIGHT   GETTING FROM BENI TO VALENCIA AIRPORT MONDAY NIGHT EmptyMar Jul 07, 2009 5:10 pm

Laughing
Joder Mario, con eso no se entera ni de coña. No me entero yo... Laughing

AngelOfIslington, the first train from Benicassim to Valencia leaves at 8:00 and arrives to Valencia at 9:00, so you have to discart the train option.

Look for time schedules of buses, but i guess it will be difficult to find one so early.

Another option is to catch a Taxi, but if might be very expensive.
Marichispa
Cansino
Cansino
Marichispa

Cantidad de envíos : 7507

MensajeTema: Re: GETTING FROM BENI TO VALENCIA AIRPORT MONDAY NIGHT   GETTING FROM BENI TO VALENCIA AIRPORT MONDAY NIGHT EmptyMar Jul 07, 2009 5:12 pm

belcebú escribió:
Laughing
Joder Mario, con eso no se entera ni de coña. No me entero yo... Laughing

AngelOfIslington, the first train from Benicassim to Valencia leaves at 8:00 and arrives to Valencia at 9:00, so you have to discart the train option.

Look for time schedules of buses, but i guess it will be difficult to find one so early.

Another option is to catch a Taxi, but if might be very expensive.

¿Para un puto guiri caro? VENGA YA. Ahí ahí, al taxi, que se deje una buena pasta, como debe de ser.
http://www.mariabarba.com
belcebú
Cansino
Cansino
belcebú

MensajeTema: Re: GETTING FROM BENI TO VALENCIA AIRPORT MONDAY NIGHT   GETTING FROM BENI TO VALENCIA AIRPORT MONDAY NIGHT EmptyMar Jul 07, 2009 5:13 pm

Solomon Grundy escribió:
The first train from Castellon to Valencia is at 6.00 am, and in Valencia you would have to go by taxi or bus to the airport...I think you will have to go by taxi directly from Benicassim.

I think this might be the best option. Go from Benicassim to Castellon by taxi (thy are close and won't cost too much) and take the train from Castellon to Valencia. But maybe 6:00 isn´t early enough because in Valencia you have to go from the train station to the airport and they are far from each other.
cabeza casco
Cansino
Cansino
cabeza casco

Cantidad de envíos : 25980

MensajeTema: Re: GETTING FROM BENI TO VALENCIA AIRPORT MONDAY NIGHT   GETTING FROM BENI TO VALENCIA AIRPORT MONDAY NIGHT EmptyMar Jul 07, 2009 5:16 pm

pq hablais raro en este post? no entiendo na scratch

borope
Cansino
Cansino
borope

Cantidad de envíos : 25420

MensajeTema: Re: GETTING FROM BENI TO VALENCIA AIRPORT MONDAY NIGHT   GETTING FROM BENI TO VALENCIA AIRPORT MONDAY NIGHT EmptyMar Jul 07, 2009 5:18 pm

AngelOfIslington escribió:

I'm kind of confused here.... , bacause the title of the topic says: MONDAY NIGHT....

Is it Monday night or Monday morning?? Not quite the same....
Invitado
Invitado

MensajeTema: Re: GETTING FROM BENI TO VALENCIA AIRPORT MONDAY NIGHT   GETTING FROM BENI TO VALENCIA AIRPORT MONDAY NIGHT EmptyMar Jul 07, 2009 5:19 pm

altramuz
carlosconico
Cansino
Cansino
carlosconico

MensajeTema: Re: GETTING FROM BENI TO VALENCIA AIRPORT MONDAY NIGHT   GETTING FROM BENI TO VALENCIA AIRPORT MONDAY NIGHT EmptyMar Jul 07, 2009 5:20 pm

cabeza casco escribió:

Es el post: Farda de como hablas ingles haciendo como que ayudas a un guiri
belcebú
Cansino
Cansino
belcebú

MensajeTema: Re: GETTING FROM BENI TO VALENCIA AIRPORT MONDAY NIGHT   GETTING FROM BENI TO VALENCIA AIRPORT MONDAY NIGHT EmptyMar Jul 07, 2009 5:24 pm

carlosconico escribió:
cabeza casco escribió:

Es una cuestión de códigos, me dirigo a un inglés, hablo en inglés. Me dirijo a más de uno de por aquí, digo gilipolleces.
borope
Cansino
Cansino
borope

Cantidad de envíos : 25420

MensajeTema: Re: GETTING FROM BENI TO VALENCIA AIRPORT MONDAY NIGHT   GETTING FROM BENI TO VALENCIA AIRPORT MONDAY NIGHT EmptyMar Jul 07, 2009 5:26 pm

belcebú escribió:
carlosconico escribió:
cabeza casco escribió:

Es una cuestión de códigos, me dirigo a un inglés, hablo en inglés. Me dirijo a más de uno de por aquí, digo gilipolleces.

O sea que la próxima vez que hablemos, me diras gilipolleces en inglés. Me gusta. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
chuekis
Cansino
Cansino
chuekis

Cantidad de envíos : 4844

MensajeTema: Re: GETTING FROM BENI TO VALENCIA AIRPORT MONDAY NIGHT   GETTING FROM BENI TO VALENCIA AIRPORT MONDAY NIGHT EmptyMar Jul 07, 2009 5:27 pm

borope escribió:

I'm kind of confused here.... , bacause the title of the topic says: MONDAY NIGHT....

It have to be Morning, because it's not difficult to go the airport on monday night.

The Belcebu's idea it's the best option, and remember than, then ( at train station), you have to take the "metro" to go to the airport, or take a taxi.
ALAN 87
Cansino
Cansino
ALAN 87

Cantidad de envíos : 5773

MensajeTema: Re: GETTING FROM BENI TO VALENCIA AIRPORT MONDAY NIGHT   GETTING FROM BENI TO VALENCIA AIRPORT MONDAY NIGHT EmptyMar Jul 07, 2009 5:30 pm

chuekis escribió:
borope escribió:

It have to be Morning, because it's not difficult to go the airport on monday night.

The Belcebu's idea it's the best option, and remember than, then ( at train station), you have to take the "metro" to go to the airport, or take a taxi.

ole mi niño como ha aprendido ingles !!! GETTING FROM BENI TO VALENCIA AIRPORT MONDAY NIGHT 704603
http://www.fotolog.com/bubble_man
maiquel_nait
Cansino
Cansino
maiquel_nait

Cantidad de envíos : 11460

MensajeTema: Re: GETTING FROM BENI TO VALENCIA AIRPORT MONDAY NIGHT   GETTING FROM BENI TO VALENCIA AIRPORT MONDAY NIGHT EmptyMar Jul 07, 2009 5:30 pm

if you have to use public transport it's quite difficult to arrive to the airport at 7:00am

you have to take a taxi to the Castellon train station (10-15 minutes). There you can take a train to Valencia. The first one leaveas at 5:55 am, but arrives to Valencia at 6:57. You can take a taxi there and arrive to the airport in 10-15 minutes.
Maybe if you leave the train at Valencia Cabanyal and take a taxi there you could win some minutes (arrives at 6:44 but the distance between the airport and the station is bigger).
Your main problem is to take a taxi in Benicàssim so late. And to understand my english, I suppose.

Última edición por maiquel_nait el Mar Jul 07, 2009 5:33 pm, editado 1 vez
http://www.alababarada.com
cabeza casco
Cansino
Cansino
cabeza casco

MensajeTema: Re: GETTING FROM BENI TO VALENCIA AIRPORT MONDAY NIGHT   GETTING FROM BENI TO VALENCIA AIRPORT MONDAY NIGHT EmptyMar Jul 07, 2009 5:32 pm

Esto pasa por no tener un foro oficial, q tienen q venir los pobesicos a informarse aqui

AngelOfIslington
Espía

Cantidad de envíos : 3

MensajeTema: Re: GETTING FROM BENI TO VALENCIA AIRPORT MONDAY NIGHT   GETTING FROM BENI TO VALENCIA AIRPORT MONDAY NIGHT EmptyMar Jul 07, 2009 5:32 pm

borope escribió:

alrighty - might be a language barrier here Smile My flight is at 8am on the 20th - monday night in german, probs sunday night in spanish then :face:

Anyway, I've been told a taxi would be 100€. Leaving the festival earlier isn't really an option, as Sunday one of the acts plays I really, really want to see....and it wouldn't be part of the game anyway cyclops

I heard getting a taxi might be a bit hard....what do you guys think?
Marichispa
Cansino
Cansino
Marichispa

Cantidad de envíos : 7507

MensajeTema: Re: GETTING FROM BENI TO VALENCIA AIRPORT MONDAY NIGHT   GETTING FROM BENI TO VALENCIA AIRPORT MONDAY NIGHT EmptyMar Jul 07, 2009 5:34 pm

Me da mucho coraje que den por supuesto que sabemos hablar inglés y que nos va a apetecer descifrar sus mensajes. Podrían esforzarse por lo menos un poco, hostias ya.
http://www.mariabarba.com
ALAN 87
Cansino
Cansino
ALAN 87

Cantidad de envíos : 5773

MensajeTema: Re: GETTING FROM BENI TO VALENCIA AIRPORT MONDAY NIGHT   GETTING FROM BENI TO VALENCIA AIRPORT MONDAY NIGHT EmptyMar Jul 07, 2009 5:35 pm

get a cab is really really hard. try another option.
http://www.fotolog.com/bubble_man
belcebú
Cansino
Cansino
belcebú

MensajeTema: Re: GETTING FROM BENI TO VALENCIA AIRPORT MONDAY NIGHT   GETTING FROM BENI TO VALENCIA AIRPORT MONDAY NIGHT EmptyMar Jul 07, 2009 5:39 pm

Marichispa escribió:
Me da mucho coraje que den por supuesto que sabemos hablar inglés y que nos va a apetecer descifrar sus mensajes. Podrían esforzarse por lo menos un poco, hostias ya.

Bueno, a más de un español por aquí también hay que descifrarle los mensajes. A mí me da más coraje que a los que le hemos dicho algo productivo no nos ha hecho ni puto caso Laughing
cabeza casco
Cansino
Cansino
cabeza casco

MensajeTema: Re: GETTING FROM BENI TO VALENCIA AIRPORT MONDAY NIGHT   GETTING FROM BENI TO VALENCIA AIRPORT MONDAY NIGHT EmptyMar Jul 07, 2009 5:43 pm

Belce ¿tu venias a la fiesta del miercoles no? q luego te metes en la zona VIP y ya ni te veo en todo el festival
Si vienes, traete a Ernesto GETTING FROM BENI TO VALENCIA AIRPORT MONDAY NIGHT 594701
Perdon por reventar el post...

carlosconico
Cansino
Cansino
carlosconico

MensajeTema: Re: GETTING FROM BENI TO VALENCIA AIRPORT MONDAY NIGHT   GETTING FROM BENI TO VALENCIA AIRPORT MONDAY NIGHT EmptyMar Jul 07, 2009 5:43 pm

I think it would be cheaper to buy another plane ticket than take a taxi from becassim to Valencia, do you consider to change your fly?
maiquel_nait
Cansino
Cansino
maiquel_nait

Cantidad de envíos : 11460

MensajeTema: Re: GETTING FROM BENI TO VALENCIA AIRPORT MONDAY NIGHT   GETTING FROM BENI TO VALENCIA AIRPORT MONDAY NIGHT EmptyMar Jul 07, 2009 5:48 pm

you can phone it (somebody who speaks spanish will help you for sure) saying you need a taxi at 5:00am in the gas station and you'll get it.

teletaxi castellon: 964 254 646

eurotaxi castellon:
Móvil1 : 687 521 925
Móvil2 : 647 812 101
E-mail: eurotaxicastellon@gmail.com

Phone them or email them before the day you leave. If you can't find a taxi, ask in the FIB's official points of info.
http://www.alababarada.com
Contenido patrocinado

MensajeTema: Re: GETTING FROM BENI TO VALENCIA AIRPORT MONDAY NIGHT   GETTING FROM BENI TO VALENCIA AIRPORT MONDAY NIGHT Empty

GETTING FROM BENI TO VALENCIA AIRPORT MONDAY NIGHT
Página 1 de 3.Ir a la página : 1, 2, 3  Siguiente